A humorous exploration of a Canadian's life in Australia.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

OMG.

Ok, this is another occurrance of one of those weird things that you think up and manage to tell a couple people, then shortly later, someone somewhere has the safe bloody stupid idea. (Dumb ideas can't travel this fast.)

http://www.news.com.au/travel/world/toilets-in-japan-fitted-with-urine-controlled-games/story-e6frfqai-1225991693510

A while back I had an idea that might be cool to sell to bars and the like. Urinal games where a device attached to the urinal would keep score, make funny noises, etc. as guys peed into/past it. I even jokingly told a few people about the idea. It was up there will making small dart-board-like stickers for the insides of toilet stall doors for patrons to flick their boogers at.

Now a company in Japan has gone and built the damn thing!!!

It's stuff like this that get me thinking I've freaking lived a life like this already, in this same time period, and I'm getting ideas or remembering things because they're about to happen.... again.

I love Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I live around sunny Brisbane working around the city and generally trying not to make too much of a nuisance of myself.