A humorous exploration of a Canadian's life in Australia.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Griffith cracks me up.

Griffith University has a habit of periodically creating some inspirational commercials for television and radio for various courses they offer. Whether for Engineering, showing graduates heading over to Malaysia, Business, which featured a graduate I worked with when I first came to Australia, or something like Forensic Science. They do a good job making everything sound so damned, well, interesting.

This morning on the short drive to work, I was listening to their latest campaign. Aimed at people that had a passion for law, and making a difference in the community. Here I was thinking they were describing a course for people to become a judge, or maybe law enforcement, or politics? That was until the ending address:

"Come into Griffith and find out why the world needs more lawyers."

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I live around sunny Brisbane working around the city and generally trying not to make too much of a nuisance of myself.